- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6. Set a sheet of filo pastry on a non-stick baking tray. Brush with a little melted butter and sprinkle with a little icing sugar.
- Repeat three more times, reserving about 1 tsp of the icing sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden. Leave to cool. Mix the fromage frais with the lemon curd and spread over the pastry.
- Top with the strawberries and sprinkle with the reserved icing sugar. Serve immediately.
- This also works well with raspberries.
- If you don’t have lemon curd, use 1 tbsp jam instead.