- Mix the burger ingredients together (apart from the oil), form into 4 patties and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chargrill or grill the aubergine, mushrooms, courgette &
- peppers and keep warm.
- While the vegetables are grilling, prepare your salad garnish and tahini sauce.
- Add the oil to a non-stick pan over a low-to-medium heat and cook the burgers for 4-6 minutes each side until golden brown and warm all the way through.
- Toast the buns then add the salad, burger and chargrilled vegetables, drizzle with tahini and secure with a skewer.
- Most beans or chickpeas work for these burgers so use any you have to hand.