Following feedback from our groups, we’ve streamlined this year’s process and kept it simple. Now there is only one form to fill in.
When you've completed the form and it has been signed by the chair and treasurer, you'll need to submit a copy to your local volunteering team. The quickest and easiest way to do this is by email.
If you're unable to email a copy of your annual report, please print and post a copy to your local volunteering team.
Don’t forget to keep a copy for your group. The deadline for submissions is Friday 19 January 2018.
If you have any questions or need some help, contact your local volunteering team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Local groups annual reporting guidance 2017 (PDF, 190KB)
This document provides step-by-step guidance to completing your annual report
- Local groups annual report template 2017 (Word, 2840KB)
Form for groups to complete and send back to their local volunteering teams
Umbrella bank accounts
- About the Diabetes UK umbrella banking system (PDF, 187KB)
Guidance for local groups about the Diabetes UK umbrella bank accounts
- Using your Barclays umbrella bank account (PDF, 87 KB)
Expenditure and Funding
- Local group expenditure and funding policy (PDF, 473 KB)
Guidance for groups on managing funds and appropriate use of monies raised.
Adopt a research project
- Our Research 2016-2017 (PDF, 4MB)
A directory of Diabetes UK funded research projects that your local group can support through 'Adopt a Research Project'.