Diabetes Update is Diabetes UK's quarterly publication for professionals working in diabetes healthcare and research.
Combining news, features, fact sheets and treatment overviews, the magazine is an accessible source of authoritative, up-to-date information about diabetes care and research.
Diabetes Update is free of charge to Professional Members of Diabetes UK. As a Professional Member, you will also automatically receive our healthcare professional e-newsletter every month.
Current issue: Spring 2017
To get a taste of what Diabetes Update has to offer, you can sample some key features from our latest issue.
Guest editorial(PDF, 185KB)Dr Rob Gregory
Feature(PDF, 4MB)Clinical champions
Policy(PDF, 1MB)Sustainability and transformation
Factfile(PDF, 176KB)Coeliac disease and Type 1 diabetes
Medicine Digest(PDF, 2MB)Danger! Diabetic foot ulcer
Download the original articles published in Diabetic Medicine:Association of diabetic foot ulcer and death in a population-based cohort from the United Kingdom.
Content not available online
- Letter from the Chief Executive
- Wales - school legislation
- Footcare conference
- Developing emotional resilience
- Type 1 Events
- UK Biobank study
- Predicting gestational diabetes
- Type 2 risk and body fat storage
- Q&A - ProuD to be a healcare professional with diabetes
- Parliamentary work - making change happen with the APPG for Diabetes
- Pregnancy planning - new Information Prescription launched
- Diabetic foot - neuropathic minimally invasive surgery
- Young Diabetologists and Endocrinologists' forum: Love thy feet
- Review - Fixing Dad
- 8 March - 14 November 2017