Thursday 21 June 2018
9-1pm,Mercure Haydock Hotel, Penny Lane, WA11 9SG
New for 2018, our free half day workshop is for anyone delivering or working to improve diabetes care in hospitals.
Hospitals are under immense pressure and it can be hard to know where to start when improving care. The good news is that simple changes can have a big impact on the experience of people with diabetes during a stay in a hospital.
Attending this workshop will help you to:
- Understand more deeply the challenges you are facing and identify simple changes for improving care.
- Engage people in improvement at all levels across your hospital.
- Build a case for improving diabetes care, including creating a powerful story and sense of urgency for why your proposed improvement is needed.
- Meaningfully involve people with diabetes in service improvement.
- Take away practical tips and tools for improving care.
- Keep up to date with the national picture in diabetes inpatient care.
You'll also get a chance to meet and share ideas with others who are working to improve diabetes care in hospitals. Lunch and plenty of coffee are provided.
This workshop is part of our ChangeLabs programme.
How to book your place
These workshops get booked up quickly so don’t miss out. To apply for your free place register here.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't make this one? Find out more about our other workshops.
* This is a Diabetes UK programme in collaboration with Novo Nordisk who are providing support and funding. Novo Nordisk has no input into the content or delivery of the programme.