Institute of Molecular and Experimental MedicineRoom 2TB2 165Cardiff UniversityHeath ParkCardiff CF14 4XN
Email:email@example.comTel: 02920 745877
This one-year distance learning course is exclusively available to graduates of the Diploma in Diabetes and is carefully designed to assist your career as experts, leaders and innovators in the field of diabetes. The MSc Diabetes is divided into a 12-week taught section followed by an individual dissertation.
The taught element of the course mirrors the popular discussion-based format of the Diploma in Diabetes and looks in-depth at key concepts in statistics, trial design, and assessment of evidence from clinical trials. You will be guided by our expert faculty as you develop the ability to analyse and evaluate evidence from studies, effectively and competently.
100% distance learning.
£3,565 (Home/EU); £4,100 (Overseas).
Type of study
Distance learning, part-time.
Candidates should possess the Diploma in Diabetes (Merit/Distinction) degree as well as meeting the English Language requirements and have access to a computer with a broadband internet connection.
30 per year.
How achievement is assessed
The weighting for this programme will be based 100% on the dissertation produced at the end.
- Our course/ event is open to multidisciplinary participants (even if only one discipline attends) or there is a justification for it only being open to members of certain disciplines.
- Our course/ event has been planned/developed with the input of independent advice from people with diabetes (e.g not using one of the team who also has diabetes but seeking an outside view).
- Our course/ event has a structured written curriculum or programme.
- Our course/ event has specific, documented learning outcomes which are linked / or will be linked to the Skills For Health competencies as they develop.
- Our course/ event is delivered by people who are (or are supported by people who are) qualified in or have proven experience in up to date principles of adult learning and teaching.
- Our course/ event is evidence based both educationally and clinically.