- Place the lamb on a baking tray and season with black pepper.
- Heat the redcurrant jelly and pour over the lamb. Use a pastry bush to spread the jelly all over.
- Cook the lamb under a hot grill for 10-15 minutes. Remove from the grill, cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring the vegetable stock to the boil and add the spices. Add the couscous, remove from the heat and cover with a lid. Leave to steam for 1 minute then fluff up the grains with a fork.
- Stir in the chopped mint tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice and zest and pile onto serving plates.
- Carve the lamb into thin slices and arrange on top of the couscous.
- You could also use chicken breast or pork fillet with this recipe.
- Freezing instructions: Freeze couscous and lamb separately. Defrost in the fridge or microwave and reheat until piping hot throughout.