- Add 1 tsp oil to a pan over a medium heat, add the peppers and onion and cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Meanwhile, mix together the egg, water, yogurt and cheese. Stir in the flour to make a batter.
- Stir the peppers and onion into the batter.
- Add the remaining oil to a large non-stick pan. Add scant dessertspoons of the mixture to the pan to fry for 1-2 minutes, flipping once with a spatula to cook the other side for a further minute.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by blending together the parsley, lime, zest and fresh tomato together then mix in the chilli.
- When cooking the pancakes, make sure you distribute the peppers and onion evenly throughout the mixture. You can make them up to 1 day in advance and warm in the oven for a few minutes to serve.