Welcome to the Diabetes UK Professional Conference 2024
The Diabetes UK Professional Conference is a must-attend event for healthcare professionals, researchers and scientists, offering a multi-disciplinary programme that brings together the best and most up-to-date knowledge and insight in diabetes care and research. This year's conference will be taking place at the ExCeL London from 17 to 19 April 2024. Ready to go?
- Exclusive plenaries and workshops: our workshops will provide practical learnings you can implement in your workplace the very next day.
- Conferences sessions: our CPD accredited programme will run across three days giving you the flexibility to tailor your own agenda.
- Range of multi-disciplinary content: DUKPC 2024 will offer prestigious Named Lectures and Professional Interest Networks alongside a range of multi-disciplinary content for primary and secondary care healthcare professionals, researchers and scientists.
- Network with 2000+ diabetes professionals: discuss and share learnings with your peers and colleagues, and have your questions answered by our expert speakers during discussion panels.
- Hear from leading international healthcare speakers: get inspiration from experts in their field, as we bring together the best and most up-to-date knowledge, insight, and research to address the key issues in diabetes today.
Our seven-track programme is designed by healthcare professionals and has something for everyone each day, spanning disciplines from primary to specialist care, podiatry, paediatrics and dietetics. It will leave you with the diabetes knowledge you need to provide the best care for your patients.
Book today to secure your place at our conference. We offer student discounts and cheaper rates if you are a Professional Member of Diabetes UK.
Abstract submission for the 2024 conference has now closed.
The Professional Conference Organising Committee will meet in December 2023 to decide which abstracts will be accepted for presentation at the 2024 conference; authors will be informed of their abstract outcome by the end of January 2024. Authors who have not received confirmation by this time should contact Hg3 Conferences, by telephone: +44 (0) 1423 529333 or by email: at email@example.com.
Our keynote lectures give you exclusive insight into the latest research and understanding about diabetes treatment and care.
Speakers who will be delivering this year's lectures include Roman Hovorka, Sarah Upton and Rachel Urban.
We have appointed BCD M&E to help you find affordable accommodation that meets your requirements. You can reserve hotels directly using the online reservation system. We recommend you book as soon as possible so you can guarantee the best rates.