- Add sweetener to the oats if using, then soak in the water and milk for at least 45 minutes, or overnight in the fridge.
- Mix the apple into the oats, then top with yogurt, strawberries and nuts to serve.
- This is a very flexible breakfast - you can use virtually any fruits and nuts. Try with pears and dried blueberries, topped with hazelnuts or walnuts.
- Use dairy alternatives to the milk and yogurt for a delicious vegan version.
- Try adding cinnamon or a little ginger for some added flavour.
- Use gluten-free oats for a gluten free version.