- Mist a large non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and set over a medium-high heat. Cook the sausages and bacon, turning, for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and halve the sausages lengthways.
- Combine the rocket and lemon juice in a bowl, season to taste and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a jug, then season. Lightly mist a small non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and set over a medium-high heat. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook for 30 seconds or until the base of the omelette is set. Using a spatula, draw the edges of the omelette into the centre to allow any uncooked egg to run underneath. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes, until almost set.
- Arrange the sausages, bacon and tomatoes over half the omelette and fold over to enclose the filling.
- Slide onto a plate, and serve with the rocket and chutney.