- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions and set aside.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and toast in the frying pan. It won't take too long to brown so keep an eye on it.
- Spray your frying pan with oil, if using. Place on a high heat and toss all of the vegetables to flash cook, along with the ginger and garlic.
- Add the Chinese five spice mix, soy sauce, ketchup and chilli, if using. Toss as you cook until the vegetables are al dente.
- Add the cooked noodles, garnish with the coriander and serve.
This recipe has been created by Balance cover star, Shivali, as part of her journey to diabetes remission.