We pride ourselves on producing a conference for everyone involved in diabetes care.
Whether you’re a diabetes expert or not chances are, if you are a healthcare professional, you will work with diabetes in one way or another. That’s why our Professional Conference has content for all HCPs, from consultants to students, GPs to practice nurses, and everyone in between.
So, if you share our passion for sharing knowledge and changing lives, make sure you put the 14-16 March 2018 in your diary and we will look forward to seeing you at the ExCeL, London.
97 per cent of attendees would recommend the conference
Not convinced yet? Here are 10 more reasons why you should attend:
- Hear from inspiring speakers about the latest developments in diabetes care, Type 2 diabetes prevention and research.
- Network with peers and colleagues from across the world.
- Share your knowledge by submitting an abstract and presenting your work at our conference. Find out more here.
- Change lives as you learn techniques to improve practice and patient care.
- Gain enthusiasm and feel reinvigorated by surrounding yourself with like-minded professionals working to fight diabetes.
- Meet exhibitors and learn about the latest technologies and advances in diabetes care.
- Link up with fellow researchers and discover the latest research opportunities.
- Expand your skill set by taking part in hands-on, practical workshops.
- Discover what we’re working on, and how we can support you, by visiting the Diabetes UK stand in the Exhibition Hall.
- Discuss clinical and workforce issues relevant to you by attending one of our professional interest groups.
And as bonus, on top of all that, you will earn CPD points for attending
Still not sure? Have a look at what your peers had to say about last year's conference.