- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Lightly spray a little oil into a pan and add the yellow pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes until softened, and add the spring onions. Cook for a further minute, stir in the spinach, pepper and chopped dill.
- Divide the mixture between the pastry cases and add the salmon to each case and pour over the milk and egg mixture.
- Top with the tomato halves and use a scrunched offcut of pastry to make a shape in the centre.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Serve topped with a sprig of dill and a wedge of lemon on the side.
- Make sure you keep the filo pastry damp throughout. Cover it with a damp tea towel until you use it. Only make the filo cases just before you plan to fill them.
- If you don’t have small oven proof dishes you could make one large tart.