Last year 97 per cent of people who came to Diabetes UK Professional Conference said they would recommend it.
Latest research, keynote lectures from leading specialists and the newest advances in diabetes care.
Our multi-disciplinary programme brings HCPs from all disciplines together under one roof, ranging from primary to secondary care, podiatry, paediatrics and dietetics.
With the latest research at the heart of the conference programme, you’ll leave with the most current diabetes knowledge and also get access to unrivalled opportunities to network with peers, colleagues, and specialists from all over the world.
You'll also earn CPD points for attending, and get professional recognition for what you've learnt.
Here are 10 reasons to attend in 2018:
- Hear from inspiring speakers about the latest developments in diabetes care, Type 2 diabetes prevention and research.
- Network with peers and colleagues from across the world.
- Share your knowledge by submitting an abstract and presenting your work at our conference. Find out more here.
- Change lives as you learn techniques to improve practice and patient care.
- Gain enthusiasm and feel reinvigorated by surrounding yourself with like-minded professionals working to fight diabetes.
- Meet exhibitors and learn about the latest technologies and advances in diabetes care.
- Link up with fellow researchers and discover the latest research opportunities.
- Expand your skill set by taking part in hands-on, practical workshops.
- Discover what we’re working on, and how we can support you, by visiting the Diabetes UK stand in the Exhibition Hall.
- Discuss clinical and workforce issues relevant to you by attending one of our professional interest groups.
Still not sure? Have a look at what your peers had to say about last year's conference.