Welcome to the Diabetes UK Professional Conference: Online Series
Taking place from 13 October to 25 November 2020, our brand new online series has been designed to bring you the latest developments around coronavirus, focusing on what we have learnt over the past few months and how services have adapted to continue to deliver excellent care.
With eight days' worth of educational content designed by healthcare professionals, you'll leave each session with the most up-to-date diabetes knowledge you need to provide the best care for your patients.
- Hear from inspiring speakers about the latest developments in diabetes care. Sessions include:
- Inequalities, deprivation and the impact on Black and Minority Ethnic communities during the coronavirus outbreak
- Diabetes UK South West Professional Conference: Emotional and psychological wellbeing masterclass
- Remodelling of diabetes services during the coronavirus pandemic
- UK Diabetes in Pregnancy masterclass
- Ask the expert speakers your questions during the live Q&A within each session
- Choice of attending each day's session at one of two time slots
- CPD accredited.
Book today to secure your place on our online series. We offer student discounts and cheaper rates if you are a Professional Member of Diabetes UK.