Welcome to the Diabetes UK Professional Conference 2022
We are excited to announce that our Diabetes UK Professional Conference (DUKPC) will now be taking place across five days from 28 March to 1 April 2022. While the majority of DUKPC 2022 will be a fully interactive virtual event, Monday 28 March will be a hybrid day, with an in-person day at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, London and online. All sessions will be live-streamed, however delegates joining in-person will gain access to exclusive practical masterclasses, plus opportunities to network with peers and colleagues; spaces are limited, so don't miss out!
- Exclusive masterclasses – Our face-to-face masterclasses will provide practical learnings you can implement in your workplace the very next day. You’ll explore topics, such as the use of HbA1c or Time in Range, how to prevent type 2 diabetes in young people and what diabetes management might look like over the next 20 years.
- Live and on-demand online sessions – Our CPD accredited programme will take place each day during lunchtime and late afternoon, and also be available on-demand to give you the flexibility to tailor your own agenda. Sessions will cover the latest diabetes technology, including the role AI has to play in diabetes care, an update on the current trial in Flash glucose monitoring as it rolls out across the UK and an overview of new therapies.
- Range of multi-disciplinary content – DUKPC 2022 will offer prestigious Named Lectures and Professional Interest Groups alongside a range of multi-disciplinary content for primary and secondary care healthcare professionals, researchers and scientists.
- Network with 2000+ diabetes professionals – Discuss and share learnings with your peers and colleagues, and have your questions answered by our expert speakers during the live Q&As.
- Hear from leading international healthcare speakers – Get inspiration from experts in their field, as we bring together the best and most up-to-date knowledge, insight, and research to address the key issues in diabetes today.
Our five-track programme is designed by healthcare professionals and has something for everyone each day, spanning disciplines from primary to specialist care, podiatry, paediatrics and dietetics. It will leave you with the diabetes knowledge you need to provide the best care for your patients.
Book today to secure your place at our conference. We offer student discounts and cheaper rates if you are a Professional Member of Diabetes UK.
Abstract submission for the 2022 conference has now closed.
The Professional Conference Organising Committee will meet in January 2022 to decide which abstracts will be accepted for presentation at the 2022 conference; authors will be informed of their abstract outcome by the end of January 2022. Authors who have not received confirmation by this time should contact Rob Glyn-Jones at Hg3 Conferences, telephone: +44 (0)1423 529333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our keynote lectures give you exclusive insight into the latest research and understanding about diabetes treatment and care.
Speakers who will be delivering this year's lectures include Kamlesh Khunti, Pamela Dyson and Rory J. McCrimmon.
The Professional Interest Groups offer a chance for the varied disciplines of diabetes research and care to come together to discuss issues, shared practice and experiences, or the latest news from their field.