- Place the apricots in a small pan and cover with the juice. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Set aside for 10 minutes, then place in a food processor or blender and blend to form a purée.
- Place the oats in a small pan, cover with 600ml of water, then place over a low heat and cook for 3–4 minutes.
- Stir through half the apricot purée, divide between 2 bowls, then top with the toasted seeds and a swirl of the remaining purée.
- To toast the seeds, add them to a dry frying pan over a medium heat, stir and remove from the pan as soon as they start to brown.
- Also works well with blueberries instead of apricots.