- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas mark 6. Prick the skin of each potato several time and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Mix the fromage frais and horseradish together.
- Cut into the top of each potato with a sharp knife and squeeze it to open it out.
- Spoon a little of the fromage frais horseradish mixture into each potato. Top each with a little beef, sprinkle with chives and serve.
- You can make these canapé size or quite substantial depending on the size of potato.
- If you are having a party, bake the potatoes and make all your fillings, then simply give the potatoes 10 minutes in the over before needed, fill and serve.
- You can experiment with all sorts of fillings - from poached/tinned salmon, to sautéed mushrooms, or spinach and goat's cheese.