- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6.
- Place the tomatoes into an ovenproof dish, season well then cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes until tender and beginning to char.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the garlic and fry for 1 minute, add the prawns and fry for a further 1-2 minutes until pink.
- Toss together all the ingredients, add the basil and season well with black pepper.
- You could use frozen mixed seafood or small Atlantic prawns instead of tiger prawns, if you prefer.