- Slice the chicken fillets into strips about as thick as your finger.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, mint, garlic, chillies and red wine vinegar.
- Add half the dressing to the sliced chicken fillet and set aside to marinade for 30 minutes.
- In another small bowl, add the remainder of the dressing to the couscous and add enough water to just cover. Set aside for at least 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, grill the red pepper until the skin is black. Take off the heat and once cool enough to touch, peel the blackened skin off and chop.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in half and chop the parsley.
- Heat the grill and when hot cook the chicken strips and any marinade clinging to them. Grill for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- When done, fluff up the couscous and add the grilled chicken and prepared vegetables to serve.
- Works well with turkey or salmon instead of chicken.
- For a veggie option, replace the chicken with tofu or use large Portobello mushrooms.