- Place half of the raspberries into a blender or food processor and purée.
- Mix together the yogurt and sugar and transfer to a freezer-proof container, freeze for 1 hour, stir well then gently fold through the remaining raspberries and the raspberry purée.
- Return to the freezer for 30 minutes, then mix again with a fork and and return to the freezer. Freeze a further 30 minutes until solid.
- Remove from freezer for 5 minutes before serving
- You could use most fruits with this method, try mango, blueberry, strawberry or nectarine.
- If using an ice-cream scoop to serve, dip it into hot water between scoops for easy serving.