- Mix together the herbs and lime rind and juice in a non-metallic bowl. Add the salmon and set aside to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, adding the sugarsnap peas 2 minutes before the end of cooking. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a heavy pan or griddle until hot. Add the salmon and cook for 3 minutes on each side until just cooked.
- Toss together the pasta, sugarsnap peas, tomatoes and any remaining marinade.
- Gently flake the salmon and fold into the pasta.
- You could use cod, haddock or tiger prawns in place of salmon.
- Try 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill rather than parsley and use lemon in place of lime.