- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mince, onion, garlic (if using) and oregano. Season well and shape into 6 balls.
- Preheat the grill. Place the meatballs onto a baking tray and grill for 6-7 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned and cooked through.
- Drain the pasta, stir through the passata and tomato purée. Add the meatballs and heat through.
- You could also use beef or lamb mince. For a lower-fat version, use turkey mince.
- You can also use wholewheat pasta to keep you fuller for longer.
- Freeze in portions with the pork balls in the sauce. Defrost in the fridge or microwave and reheat until piping hot throughout.