- Preheat oven 180°C /gas mark 4.
- Add 2 tsp of oil to a pan with onions, then stir for 3-4 minutes. Next, add the peppers and cook for another 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the courgette and cook for another 3- 4 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove the pan from the heat, allow to cool a little, then add the sundried tomatoes, basil, oregano and pepper.
- Add the remaining oil to a metal flan/quiche tin, or large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, add the flour and baking powder and ¾ of the cheese.
- Add the yogurt and gradually stir in the water.
- Stir in the vegetables, mix vigorously, then put the mixture in the baking tin. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Give other vegetables, such as leeks, a try, or experiment with different cheeses, like feta or parmesan.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge or microwave and reheat until piping hot throughout.