- Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
- Add the oil to a baking tray. Add the onions and peppers, and bake for 15–20 minutes until just starting to brown.
- Remove the onions and peppers from the oven. Mix in the oregano and sundried tomatoes. Set aside and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, bake the naan breads according to pack instructions (3–4 minutes) and set aside.
- Once the naan bread and vegetables are cool (about 30 minutes), spread each naan with the cream cheese and dot with the cottage cheese.
- Scatter with half the basil leaves, followed by the roasted peppers and onions.
- Top with the tomatoes and the remaining basil leaves, plus a good grind of black pepper to serve.