- Add the fish stock to a large pan.
- Add the broccoli and the leeks. Simmer gently for 7–8 minutes, then stir the semi-skimmed milk and bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, add the cornflour mixture to the pan, stirring until it starts to thicken.
- Next, stir in the Dijon mustard, white pepper and Parmesan cheese. Add the salmon, cover and cook for 3–4 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through.
- Carefully stir in the cream cheese and chopped parsley. Finish the dish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley and serve.
- This recipe would work well with most types of fish.