- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 5. Blanch the broccoli for 3–4 minutes in boiling water and drain.
- Divide the fish, seafood and vegetables equally between 2 large squares of foil measuring 25cm x 25cm.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and a good grind of pepper. Squeeze lemon over each, and then add the water and olive oil.
- Fold the foil into the centre to make a parcel, then place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve each parcel with a lemon wedge.
- This dish works with any white fish. Alternatively, you could just add salmon, or omit prawns.