1 tsp rapeseed oil
- Heat oven to 180°C/gas 4. Twist and remove the stalks from the mushrooms, chop and reserve. Place the mushrooms upright onto a small baking tray and bake 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add oil to a pan, add the mushroom stalks, garlic and spring onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl with the beans, parsley, mustard, thyme and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon into the mushroom caps, pressing down into the mushrooms and shaping with your hands to create a mound. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 15 mins until slightly softened and until the tops turn golden. Serve warm (allowing to cool a little before serving) or at room temperature.
- You could add other herbs to the mixture. Any beans would work, try cannellini or a mixed can of beans.
- You could stuff the mushrooms up to 1 day in advance, then keep in the refrigerator until ready to bake.